Day 1: Kinabalu Park - Timpohon Gate - Trek up to Pendant Hut (--/Packed L/D)
|Day 2: Low's Peak - Via Feratta (Low's Peak Circuit)- Descend - KK City (Supper/B/--/-)
By 0200hrs wake up for early supper, proceed for the final challenge to reach the Low's Peak, being the highest point of Mt. Kinabalu. Be awed by the first burst of sunrise view that many said as indescribable. Descend to meet Mountain Torq Trainer at 7.5 Km mark for your Via Feratta Low's Peak Circuit Experience. After the circuit, return to Pendant Hut for breakfast, check out and head back to Timpohon Gate. Expected arrive at Timpohon Gate by 1800hrs, transfer to Kinabalu Park HQ to collect achievement certificate. Meet our company's representative and head back to Kota Kinabalu City. Upon arrive to city, check in to hotel. (Hotel booking at own arrangement)
It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
|Rate per person (RM)||Malaysian||International|
|04 - 06 Paxs||RM1,330.00||RM1,430.00|
|07 Paxs & Above||RM1,250.00||RM1,350.00|
Note: Above rates are subject to 6% GST starting 1st April 2015 or booking for dates April 2015 onwards.
- Accommodation: 1 night at Pendant Hut (non-heated/ Dormitory Bunk bed),
- Transfer throughout the journey, meals as indicated, all climbing related entrance fees, Climbing Permit, Climbing Insurance, Low's Peak Circuit equipment, Mountain Guide & Climbing Certificate.
- Highlight: Starting Point at 3,800m above sea level, one of the world's highest suspension bridge at approx. 3,600m a.s.l; one of the world's highest 3 cables Nepalese bridge at approx. 3,580m a.s.l.
- Air ticket to Kota Kinabalu, items/ services not stated above, and tips for Tour Guide/ Mountain Guide/ Driver
(Recommended RM10/ person per day, Travel Insurance & climbing porter fee.
- Post stay at city hotel after the climbing.
- Tour Guide (Only local english speaking mountain guide is provided).
- Lunch on 2nd day is not included as timing for descend back to Park HQ is late.
- The above rate is valid till 31/12/2015 and subject to change without prior notice.
- The Low's Peak Circuit is Suitable for the age of 17 & above and no fear of heights.