Day 1: Kinabalu Park - Timpohon Gate - Pendant Hut
Arrive Kinabalu National Park. Registration at Mountain Torq's & Kinabalu Park's office, meet mountain guide and transfer to Timpohon Gate (1,866m).
Enjoy the trek up and be amazed by the rare species of vegetation ranging from the lower to the upper of mountain forest. Have packed lunch along the way.
Day 2: Low's Peak - Via Ferrata Experience - Pendant Hut
By 1800hrs, dinner at Laban Rata restaurant. Light outs at 2000hrs.
Day 3: Pendant Hut - Timpohon - Park HQ - Kota Kinabalu
It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
|2017 Rate (Valid from 1st April 2017 till 31st March 2018)|
|Rate per person (RM)||Malaysian||International|
|04 - 06 Paxs||RM2,890.00||RM2,990.00|
|07 Paxs & Above||RM2,790.00||RM2,890.00|
- Accommodation: 2 nights at Pendant Hut (non-heated/ Dormitory Bunk bed),
- Transfer throughout the journey, meals as indicated, all climbing related entrance fees, Climbing Permit, Climbing Insurance, Via Ferrata equipment, Local English Speaking Mountain Guide & Climbing Certificate.
- Highlight: Either Walk The Torq or Low's Peak Circuit..
- 6% Goods & Services Taxs (GST).
- Air ticket to Kota Kinabalu, items/ services not stated above, and tips for Tour Guide/ Mountain Guide/ Driver
(Recommended RM10/ person per day), Travel Insurance & climbing porter fee.
- Accommodation at city hotel after the climb.
- Tour Guide (Only local english speaking mountain guide is provided).
- Day 3 lunch not included.
- Mountain hut is not guaranteed and is subject to availability upon reservation.
- Available for booking now!
- Sabah Park's Mountain Guide overtime charges based on arrival to Timpohoon Gate on descend day:
- RM15.00 per group per hour after 1600hrs (4pm)
- RM30.00 per group per hour after 1700hrs (5pm) onwards
- The above rate is subject to change without prior notice.