Day 1: Arrive to Kota Kinabalu - Kinabalu Park (--/--/D)
Proceed for 02 hours journey going up to Kundasang with amazing views of rolling hills and lush green scenery. Enroute stop at Nabalu Town.
Arrive at Malaysia's First World Heritage Site; Kinabalu National Park. Check in at Park HQ, transfer to Park's hostel accommodation and take a good rest for next day climb.
Day 2: Kinabalu Park - Timpohon Gate - Trek up to Laban Rata (B/Packed L/D)
Enjoy the trek up and be amazed by the rare species of vegetation ranging from the lower to the upper of mountain forest. Have packed lunch along the way.
Arrive Laban Rata check point, rest for the next day's challenge. Dinner will be served at Laban Rata Resthouse. Overnight at the mt. hut dormitory bunk bed.
Day 3: Laban Rata - Low's Peak - Descending - Kota Kinabalu (Supper/B/L/--)
Be awed by the first burst of sunrise view that many said as indescribable. Descend to Laban Rata for breakfast and head back to Timpohon Gate. Transfer to Kinabalu Park HQ for lunch and collect of your achievement certificate.
Meet our company's representative and head back to Kota Kinabalu City. Upon arrival to city, check in to hotel (hotel booking at own arrangement or we can arrange it for you).
It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
|Rate per person (RM)||Malaysian||International|
|04 - 06 Paxs||RM1,390.00||RM1,790.00|
|07 Paxs & Above||RM1,290.00||RM1,690.00|
- Accommodation: 1 night at Kinabalu National Park (Hostel, Dormitory Bunk bed), 1 night at Laban Rata Mt. Resthouse or Mt. Hut (non-heated/ heated Dormitory Bunk bed).
- Transfer throughout the journey, meals as indicated, all climbing related entrance fees, Climbing Permit, Climbing Insurance, Local English Speaking Mountain Guide & Climbing Certificate.
- 6% Goods & Services Taxs (GST).
- Air ticket to Kota Kinabalu, items/ services not stated above, and tips for Tour Guide/ Mountain Guide/ Driver
(Recommended RM10/ person per day), Travel Insurance & climbing porter fee.
- Accommodation at city hotel after the climb.
- Tour Guide (Only local english speaking mountain guide is provided).
- Heated mountain hut is not guaranteed and is subject to availability upon reservation.
- Available for booking now!
- Sabah Park's Mountain Guide overtime charges based on arrival to Timpohoon Gate on descend day:
- RM15.00 per group per hour after 1600hrs (4pm)
- RM30.00 per group per hour after 1700hrs (5pm) onwards
- The above rate is valid till 31/03/2018 and subject to change without prior notice.