Kiulu Rafting Starting Point
Safety Briefing Before Rafting Activity
The Rafting Begins
Having Fun At Kiulu
Smile To The Camera (Pictures Available For Purchase at Ending Point)
Body Raft At Kiulu
Lunch Session At Kiulu
Have not tried white water rafting? Then come and join our fun filled Kiulu River Rafting that is suitable for beginners.
Ranging from Grade I - II, Kiulu River is a great river for beginners, both elderly and kids may join this trip thus makes it suitable for a family trip.
Trip begins with a safety briefing session conducted by professional raft guide that will demonstrates rafting techniques and proper handling of rafting equipment before rafting commences.
Excursion covers up to 15km, making it the longest white water rafting trip in Borneo.
|Minimum 2 paxs||City Hotel Pick Up|
|Ringgit Malaysia (RM)|
|Pick Up Time||Drop Off Time|
|1) 0820||1) 1400|
1. Return land transfer, rafting guide, raft, life jacket, helmet, paddle and buffet lunch.
2. 6% goods and services tax (GST).
1.Other expenses not stipulated above, gratuities to tour guide and driver.
~ Pick up from Hotel, journey inland to Tamparuli town. From there, travel upwards towards the hilly road to Kiulu Town.
~ Arrive Kiulu Town riverbank/starting point. Get rafting equipment and listen to safety briefing by rafter guide.
~ Start the 15km White Water Rafting activity.
~ Arrive to ending point, freshen up and enjoy buffet lunch at riverside restaurant.
~ After lunch, proceed back to Kota Kinabalu City.
1. Tour departs from hotels within city areas. For 4 guest and above, extra charge of RM20.00 - RM30.00 per pax will be imposed for outskirt hotel beyond 15km radius and extra charge of RM15.00 per pax will be imposed for hotel around 1 Borneo Hyper Mall.
For 3 guest and below, extra charge of RM120.00/ vehicle will be imposed for outskirt hotel beyond 15km radius and extra charge of RM60.00/ vehicle will be imposed for hotel around 1 Borneo Hyper Mall.
2. The above rate is valid till 31/12/2017 and subject to change without prior notice.
3.Things to bring: Swim wear, towel, change of cloths, drinking water, cap, sunglasses, sun block lotion, camera and own expenses for purchase items during your visit, if available.
4. Tour is ''SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY''.