Mari-Mari Cultural Village
Welcome Briefing At The Village
Guided Walk At Village
Inside Traditional House
Cooking A Meal Using Natural Resources
Making Rice Wine
Fire Starter Using Bamboo
Blow Pipe Session
Langsaran Session At Longhouse
Hanna Tattoo Session
Traditional Dance Performance
Meal Session (Either Lunch, Hi-Tea Or Dinner)
Explore Sabah's largest ethnic communities and experience their lifestyle such as Tattoo Making, Blow Pipe Experience, Cultural Dance Performance and many more at Mari-Mari Culture Village.
|Minimum 2 paxs||City Hotel Pick Up|
|Ringgit Malaysia (RM)|
|Pick Up Time||Drop Off Time|
|1) 0900||1) 1300|
|2) 1300||2) 1700|
|3) 1700||2) 2130|
1. Land transfer with driver, in-house guide at Mari-Mari Cultural Village and either lunch, hi-tea or dinner depending on session choosed.
2. 6% goods and services tax (GST).
1.Other expenses not stipulated above, gratuities to tour guide and driver.
~ Pick up from hotel and proceed for a 30-45 minutes drive to Mari-Mari Cultural Village (MMCV).
~ Register at MMCV village and short welcome brief by village guide.
~ Explore the 5 traditional typical houses of Sabah largest ethnic communities and experience their ancient life style such as Rice Wine brewing, Bamboo Cooking, bamboo fire starter, cloth manufacture from tree bark, Tattoo, Blow-Pipe, Traditional Dance and many more.
~ After tour, enjoy either lunch/ hi-tea/ dinner (depending on your selection of tour timing).
~ Transfer back to hotel.
1. Tour departs from hotels within city areas. For 4 guest and above, extra charge of RM20.00 - RM30.00 per pax will be imposed for outskirt hotel beyond 15km radius and extra charge of RM15.00 per pax will be imposed for hotel around 1 Borneo Hyper Mall.
For 3 guest and below, extra charge of RM120.00/ vehicle will be imposed for outskirt hotel beyond 15km radius and extra charge of RM60.00/ vehicle will be imposed for hotel around 1 Borneo Hyper Mall.
2. The above rate is valid till 31/12/2017 and subject to change without prior notice.
3.Things to bring: Drinking water, umbrella or cap, camera and own expenses for purchase items during your visit, if available.
4. Tour is ''SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY''.